Answer by Arûn Râinâ:
Why on earth would you want to do that???? 😮Is it because:Case 1: She is already in love with someone else and you want her to fall for you easily?Case 2: She loves you and you want to get rid of her easily??? 😛If you succeed:Case 1: Even if she falls for you, chances are high she will fall for someone again soon, as she can fall in love very easily.Case 2: Even if she falls for someone else, chances are high that she can again come back to you after a few days, as she can fall in love with you again very easily.So dont you try… But seriously dude… Why on earth would you want to do that????BUT IF U VERY CURIOUS TO FALL A GIRL IN LOVE WITH YOU HTHEN, HERE IS THE ANSWER:Most guys want to impress a girl, but tend to go at it from all the wrong angles. Instead of impressing her, they end up turning her off. Although not all girls are the same, and look for different things in guys, there are a few tips that you can use to get a girl to look your way more often.Part 1 of 4: Let Your Personality Shine
- IMPRESS her with your personality. Having a great personality and being eassy to relate to is an important part of getting a girl to like you. Let's face it: Girls look for different things in guys than guys look for in girls. So let the great parts of your personality shine through to her, and work on fixing the parts of your personality that you don't like.Be funny. Girls love funny guys. If you can make a girl laugh, then you have a good shot at making her fall in love with you. Practice jokes on your friends (guy-friends and girl-friends, because there's a difference of what they find funny) and keep the jokes that work and throw away the jokes that don't.Be playful. Studies have found that girls are attracted to guys who are playful.Being playful is attractive because it shows youthfulness and the ability to have fun. So find your inner child, throw away all the ideas about what you think you should and shouldn't do, and play around, especially when you're with her.Be interesting. Girls like guys who have interesting lives, and who do cool things for fun.
- Be charming. Guys can turn on the charm when girls are around and then turn it off when they're not around. Don't do this. Instead, focus on being charming all the time, and you won't have to worry about being two different people to guys and girls. Plus, more guys will probably want to be friends with you because they like your personality.Have great conversations with her. You don't have to talk about books or high-culture or any of that stuff. All it takes is getting an opportunity to talk with her and running with it. Once you have that chance to talk to her, ask her good questions, and listen to what she says.Questions you can ask her are: "Where did you grow up?" "What do you want to do when you grow up?" "What do your parents do for a living?" "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" or "Have you traveled anywhere interesting," to name a few.Find a way to compliment her. Don't compliment her all the time, because it will become obvious that you're really into her. But try to give her at least one nice compliment. I
- Make friends. Making friends is a social sign that you have a lot to offer, and that people generally like you. If you don't have too many friends and don't want to make more, that's fine. But if you're a social guy and you enjoy the company of others, put yourself out there and start making friends. She'll see the attention you're getting from other people and wonder what she's missing.Make friends with cool girls, especially. If you make friends with other girls, that tells her that she can trust you because other girls trust you. Pretty soon, you'll grow more comfortable around them. Making friends with girls is especially smart because you might hear information about her — what she likes, what she doesn't like, who she's interested in — that could be valuable later on.Be the guy who everyone wants to be around.Part 2 of 4: Pay Attention to Your Looks
- Make sure you're clean and put-together. Girls, for the most part, like guys who are clean, smell good, and aren't constantly sweating. Guys, for the most part, don't care about these things as much. So, listen up, guys: If you want to impress a girl, you're going to have to pay attention to how clean you are.Shower every day. Make sure you hop in the shower or take a bath every day. If you play sports after school, you may want to shower in the nighttime, after you come home from practice. Shampoo your hair every other day.
- Have good style. Clothes can be expensive, and buying them can be a hassle. But even if you don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, you can still take care to look your best. Style isn't about money at all. Style is about working well with what you already have.Wear nice clothes. Not just around her, but also when you leave the house. If your clothes have a bunch of holes in them, or are dirty, or don't really fit you, chances are she's going to notice you…in a bad way. If you can, impress her with the clothes you wear. If you can't afford new clothes, don't worry: if you have a great personality and you're really sweet to her, this step won't matter.Stick with basic, classic clothes instead of flashy and fancy. There's a time and a place for fancy, and unless you've already graduated college, you don't have to worry about it yet. You don't need to wear loud button-up shirts that have a bunch of logos on them to impress a girl. Girls like classic clothes, like a good pair of jeans, a nice, form-fitting t-shirt, and a matching sweater. Don't try to blow her away with your clothes; try to blow her away with your charm, your humor, and your interest in her.Be consistent. If you're going for a certain look, be consistent about it. It's not wrong to wear really preppy clothes one day and punk clothes the next, but it's jarring, and you're sending mixed messages. Stick to one style and own it.Part 3 of 4: Get Close to Her
- Start talking with her and being around her. In order for this special girl to be impressed by you, she has to notice you. Your connection with her doesn't have to happen right away, so don't do anything really dramatic like fight someone just to get her attention. It will probably take some time for her to get really comfortable around you, so put your head down and don't get sad if you don't see immediate results.Make eye contact with her. Eye contact is really important. Don't look away while talking to her, because it shows that you're not confident. Look into her eyes at the right moment and keep them there for a little while. Don't be afraid to show her that she makes you want to look at her. If you find her looking at you in class, try not to be the one who looks away first.Stick up for her. If she's getting teased by another girl, or she happens to be in a fight, come to her side. Even if it's just another person badmouthing her while she's not there, stick up for her. When she sees that you're there to stick up for her, or when she hears that you've defended her, her heart will go out to you. Don't make her guess whether you're on her side; show her you're on her side.. If you're nervous, remember a time in the past when you were nervous about something, and think, "Am I nervous about that now?" You're probably not. And if you're not nervous about that thing now, you're probably not going to be nervous about talking to her in the future. So why should you be nervous now?
- Do fun things together. Even if it's not 1-on-1, being with her in a fun environment will help you bond closer together. If you don't think she's comfortable doing stuff with just you, then get a group together and invite her along. Make sure you two share some great moments together; at the very least, it will give you something to talk about with her.Try do to something exciting, scary, or completely new with her. Doing something that raises your heart-rate (something scary or exciting) is known to release a chemical in people's brain that helps bond them together. That's why haunted houses, roller coasters, and scary movies are such great ideas for a date.Summer is a great opportunity to get close to her. Popular things to do in the summer include: going to the beach, going to outdoor movies, going to amusement parks, going on camping trips, and simply hanging out with friends. YA great way to find out whether you two have stuff in common is just to ask her what she likes, or what she likes doing. If you're not comfortable asking her, try to find out from friends what she enjoys doing. Maybe you both like going wakeboarding, and you're the only people in your class who know how to wakeboard. Well, that would be an awesome opportunity for you to get closer to you because you'd have a good excuse.Part 4 of 4: Asking Her Out On A Date
- Ask her out. You've finally gotten to the last step. You've figured out a little about what she likes, you've gotten to talk to her a little bit, and maybe you've even impressed her by dressing well and sticking up for her when she needs it most. Now, all you have to do is ask her out on a date.You don't have to call it a "date." Lots of guys make the mistake of specifically asking the girl if she wants to go on a date with them. This isn't bad, but it's not the way to get a date. Don't ask for a date.The wrong way to ask: "Hey, would you want to go on a movie-date with me next weekend?" She might be a little put off that you're asking her on a date.The right way to ask: "Hey, I got two tickets to that movie that we were talking about last week, would you want to go with me?" If she asks you whether it's a date, then you can say "yes." You'll have a lot more success asking for a date if you don't call it a date.If she says she doesn't want to go, then swallow your pride, smile, and say "I understand," before walking away. Don't let her see that it affects you. You can always try to go after her again sometime down the road. And if she's not completely obsessed with you already, she's probably pretty eager to get to know you. The hardest part is over. Tell her: "Cool. I'll call you tomorrow about the movie," give her a quick smile and walk away.
- Play it cool on the date. So you got your date. Maybe you're at the movies, or you're walking down the beach with your surfboards. Here are a few tips to make sure the date goes exactly as planned.Be yourself. Don't try to be someone else when you ask her on the date, or during the date. Be comfortable with and confident in who you are, because it's gotten you this far already. It's much better to feel natural but maybe a little nervous (nerves are OK, trust us) than it is to feel like you're trying to impersonate someone else. That won't feel natural.Make her feel comfortable around you. Don't try to pull any funny stuff or make any moves in the beginning. Smile, be gentlemanly, and develop good conversation. (Ask a lot of questions!) Savor every minute of it, because it will fly by. Above all, be respectful of her. She'll appreciate this a lot because not every guy will be respectful. But you will.When you're close to her, slowly break the touch barrier. What this means is that you should begin to touch her on socially appropriate places, like her back or her arm, in certain situations. This will help her bond with you. You can ask her out again at the end of the night to see how she feels about you. If she explains that she doesn't like you, then respect her decision and try to move on. If she smiles, giggles, plays with her hair, or says "I like you too," you know you're living the good life!
- THANKS A2A